Why You Should ALWAYS Have Apple Cider Vinegar On Hand

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Apple Cider Vinegar has long been touted as a miracle formula. It does so many amazing things and you should ALWAYS have this on hand.

First of all, the $1 Apple Cider Vinegar is not going to do the trick. It is diluted and many benefits will also be diluted. You need to have Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, a little more expensive but it won't be a waste of money, I promise!

First off, every morning I take 2 tablespoons of ACV. It has been proven to aid in digestion, help stabilize glucose levels, and can help with weight loss when used in addition to a healthy diet. I feel so much more energetic when I take this in the morning. I do recommend diluting the tablespoons into water if you aren't used to the taste. It can be a shock if you've never tasted it before! Just add 8 ounces of water to your ACV and drink! You can even add cinnamon or honey to make it taste even better.

The Bragg website brochure has more recipes and tricks for using ACV in your food and beauty routine!

Additionally, I use it to clean fruits and veggies! I hate going to the grocery store and seeing little gnats flying around the food. I know it doesn't mean the food is bad, but it still grosses me out. I also always think that people who are sick probably touched all the produce (don't they know that is what the BAGS are for?) and have successfully spread their germs. I really am not a germaphobe but apparently, this particular situation is the exception.

I take a big bowl and fill it to the top with water and add about 1/2 cup of ACV to it. Once it is stirred, I add my fruits and veggies. I gently rubbed them in the mixture and then rinse them with water and dry. It is SO easy. Each time, I am shocked/grossed out/happy by the amount of crap that comes off of the produce. Teeny bugs, dirt and I'm sure some toxins you can't even see.



Does anyone else swear by Apple Cider Vinegar? Like oils, there are so many uses for it beyond the kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)